• When one of us is threatened, we are all at risk. We are all involved in this journey called life. We must keep an eye out for one another and make an extra effort to encourage one another. We are the creator of circumstances for ourselves and even for our people.
• The greatest enemy of the human being is the fear of fear. Fear is psychological and caused due to expressive stress and strain of the activity and modern world. Self-reliance is the key to success.
• Remember if you want to live in peace, ignore the minor skirmishes with your family-members. It is natural to have difference of opinions and minor arguments with wife, children, parents, sibling etc.
• Why not to ignore the minor issues and focus on the major issues which will lead us all to the path of attainment and contentment.
• That’s life! If we face our problems and respond to them positively, and refuse to give into panic, bitterness, or self-pity, we can have a better and more fulfilling future.
This book is full of such motivational discourses that are going to change the course of your life, but then, you must have the intense desire to change yourself.
Preface —Pgs. 7
1. Man Himself is Responsible for All His Troubles —Pgs. 21
2. Everything is in Mind Only —Pgs. 26
3. Know Yourself —Pgs. 34
4. Know the God’s Wish and Accept Your Limitations —Pgs. 40
5. Keep Your Mouth Closed and Be a Good Listener —Pgs. 47
6. Ignore Minor Issues —Pgs. 56
7. Whatever You Do, You Get It Back —Pgs. 64
8. Keep Believing in Yourself and Never Quit —Pgs. 72
9. Come Out of Your Narrow and Traditional Thinking —Pgs. 86
10. Let Others Feel Important and Love Them —Pgs. 94
11. A Good Smile Solves Many Problems —Pgs. 107
12. Everybody is Right From His Viewpoint —Pgs. 111
13. Qualities of a Good Leader —Pgs. 117
14. Dedicated to My Fellow Sunbeamians —Pgs. 129
Birth: 23 August, 1968 in Kolkata (West Bengal).
Education: B.Sc. (Non-Medical), M.A. (English), B.Ed., M.B.A. (Marketing), M.M.M., PhD.
Present Occupation: Principal in DALIMSS Sunbeam School, Sigra, Varanasi, (UP).
Published Works: Novels (in Hindi): ‘Bhawani Singh’, ‘Taapar Bhi Kuchch Aur’, ‘Ekda Uttranchale’, Books (in English): ‘Help Book in English Class IX (Haryana Board)’ ‘Export of Carpets from Eastern U.P.’, ‘Business Studies for Class XII’, ‘Business Studies for Class XI’.
Contact: C/o Prof. B.N. Juyal, 1, Mahamanapuri Extension P.O.–B.H.U., Varanasi.
Tel.: (0542) 2570881, 09415261366.