• Tips for complete and comprehensive preparations of the Exam
• Detailed discussion on the untouched aspects of preparations
• How to develop one's personality for the exam
• How to maintain positivity and motivation level
• Detailed guidance for the Prelims, Mains and Interview
• How to perform well in Essay and Ethics
• How to improve writing skill
• What to study, what not to study and how to study
• The relevant strategy according to the new pattern
• Some untold stories of success...
Nishant Jain achieved 13th rank in UPSC Civil Services Examination, 2014 and he is the topper from Hindi/Indian Languages medium. He obtained the third highest marks in the Mains Exam and also obtained highest marks in Essay Paper and Optional Subject (Hindi Literature). He belongs to Meerut, a small town of Uttar Pradesh and grew up in a common middle class family. He could not qualify the prelims exam of UPSC Civil Services Examination in his first attempt. He did his Graduation in History, Political Science & English and Post Graduation in Hindi Literature and also qualified UGC NET-JRF Exam. During his college days he actively participated in debates, poetry recitations, anchoring and quiz. He was awarded M.Phil. degree by University of Delhi and also worked for two years in Lok Sabha Secretariat, Parliament of India. Nishant also has a keen interest in writing poems and interacting with youngsters. He also has deep inclination towards Language-Literature-Culture, Creative Writing, Education, Social Work and the area of Welfare of marginalized classes. He is an I.A. S Officer of 2015 batch.
Blog : nishantj ainias.blogspot.in